[Orgvpdue] Payroll Calendar Infographic

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 6 07:45:39 PST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I apologize for the typo for BW PPE 12/23/23.  The supervisor cut off is 12/21/23 at 11pm.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA235C.AFB132C0]

The FAST Work Force Administration Team sends this email out monthly to all of our clients so that you are able to reference important payroll related dates and cutoffs. On it you will find information regarding deadlines to submit and approve timesheets, processing and freeze period information, as well as pay day information for all pay cycles within the month.

Please reach out with any feedback or questions.

Best Regards,

Debra Hill
Workforce Administration Analyst
Financial and Administrative Services Team (F.A.S.T.)
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
3103A Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521
Email: Debra.Hill at ucr.edu<mailto:Debra.Hill at ucr.edu>
[Logo_Financial_and_Administrative_Solutions_Team_Logo-hor-FULL]