[Orgvpdue] Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities Symposium Schedule

Mona Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 13 09:20:23 PDT 2023

Dear UE Team,

Student Engagement is pleased to announce that the schedule for the 2023 Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity Symposium<https://engage.ucr.edu/symposium/presentation_schedule> is now available.  278 undergraduate researchers will be presenting their faculty-mentored research in disciplines across all colleges.

I am writing to ask for your support in moderating oral presentations.  We welcome faculty, staff, graduate students, and postdocs to assist in moderating.  Please click on this LINK to Moderate Oral Presentations<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GPMJ4WDAcTWqasrFJrUZfYtoPXuq_ROBXZqm534Jj2g/edit#gid=1179682063> that will take place on April 25-27 virtually on Zoom.  Please share this invitation with your networks.

We encourage attendees to participate by providing constructive feedback to all presenters in the Oral and Poster presentation categories.  Feedback is an important component of the professional development that undergraduates gain through this event.  We will provide links and QR Codes for feedback during all sessions.  Learn more about the evaluation process on the Moderator & Evaluator Resource page<https://engage.ucr.edu/symposium/moderator_resources>.

Thank you for your support of UCR undergraduate researchers!

Please click on the image below or this LINK<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GPMJ4WDAcTWqasrFJrUZfYtoPXuq_ROBXZqm534Jj2g/edit#gid=1179682063> to volunteer to moderate.
[cid:image006.png at 01D96DE0.DFAD78D0]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GPMJ4WDAcTWqasrFJrUZfYtoPXuq_ROBXZqm534Jj2g/edit#gid=1179682063>

Gladis Herrera-Berkowitz
Director of Engaged Learning