[Orgvpdue] ITS Drupal hosting provider Pantheon Transition - content freeze! ( May 6 -13)

Shanshan Liao shanshan.liao at ucr.edu
Thu May 5 17:07:27 PDT 2022

Hi All UE Drupal website editors,

ITS is undergoing the transition process from changing our Drupal sites hosting provider from Acquia to Pantheon. In doing so, ITS want to make sure the transition is as seamless as possible, so they are staging sites to Pantheon in groups before they become live.

All UE ORG websites below will be in Group 2.

firstgen.ucr.edu<http://firstgen.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
arc.ucr.edu<http://arc.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
armyrotc.ucr.edu<http://armyrotc.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
ask.ucr.edu<http://ask.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
canvas.ucr.edu<http://canvas.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
distinguishedteachers.ucr.edu<http://distinguishedteachers.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
earlystart.ucr.edu<http://earlystart.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
edunav.ucr.edu<http://edunav.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
elearn.ucr.edu<http://elearn.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
elwr.ucr.edu<http://elwr.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
engage.ucr.edu<http://engage.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
excel.ucr.edu<http://excel.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
iawp.ucr.edu<http://iawp.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
ilearn.ucr.edu<http://ilearn.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
keeplearning.ucr.edu<http://keeplearning.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
keepteaching.ucr.edu<http://keepteaching.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
summer.ucr.edu<http://summer.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE
xcite.ucr.edu<http://xcite.ucr.edu>
Shanshan Liao
UE

Starting next week, I will begin to test all the staging sites on Pantheon and provide feedback to ITS. Please be aware that these sites will undergo a content freeze starting on MAY 6th (FRIDAY) until next week during user testing until ready to go live under Pantheon ( May 13 TBD). If anyone edits the current live sites during this freeze, those changes will NOT be reflected on Pantheon. If you have urgent needs to update any web contents on your sites during the Content Freeze period ( May 6-13), Please let me know ASAP, I need to do the corresponding changes on your site on Pantheon.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this transition process.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Shanshan Liao
Applications Programmer
Undergraduate Education
University of California, Riverside
136 Skye Hall, Riverside, CA 92521
(951)-827-7753 (Phone) | (951)-827-7754 (Fax)
[cid:image002.png at 01D860A2.97DA6370]