[Orgvpdue] Ethnic & Gender Centers' Fall Showcase

Vpdueadmin vpdueadmin at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 16 04:49:37 PDT 2021

Good morning Undergraduate Education,

Please see the information below from Shonté Thomas, Associate Dean of Students. Next week the Ethnic & Gender Center is hosting a series of virtual exhibitions from various Ethnic & Gender leaders. Hopefully you have an opportunity to join one or more of the sessions. The registration link is below.

Mona

Mona Nelson (she/her/hers)
Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost & Dean of Undergraduate Education
University of California, Riverside
1100 Hinderaker Hall
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
P: 951-827-7750 | vpdueadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:vpdueadmin at ucr.edu>