[Orgvpdue] Org Meetings

Vpdueadmin vpdueadmin at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 25 13:08:14 PDT 2021

Good afternoon UE, at our last meeting Jennifer had asked us to provide our preference for the recurrence of our Org meetings. Please let us know if you would prefer to meet monthly or quarterly? Please provide your responses<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=xCpim6aGnUGbnr-zP0XAVPctzZ7samlMjMijYl4rchhUOTBZQVNJQ0tWTThGRjM4TVFEMFVUSlZTTy4u> by the end of the day Wednesday October 27th so we can start scheduling our upcoming meetings.
Thank you!

Mona

Mona Nelson (she/her/hers)
Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost & Dean of Undergraduate Education
University of California, Riverside
1100 Hinderaker Hall
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
P: 951-827-7750 | vpdueadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:vpdueadmin at ucr.edu>