[Orgvpdue] November Org Meeting

Vpdueadmin vpdueadmin at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 1 14:06:11 PDT 2021

Good afternoon Undergraduate Education,

I am preparing to send out a meeting invitation for our November meeting. We are looking at Friday November 12th @ 1pm. Given that it follows a campus holiday, we would like to see who would be able to attend. Please complete the following doodle poll<https://doodle.com/poll/rz87pndhg52k7t7g?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link> by the COB tomorrow Tuesday November 2nd so that we can schedule accordingly.

Thank you!

Mona Nelson (she/her/hers)
Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost & Dean of Undergraduate Education
University of California, Riverside
1100 Hinderaker Hall
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
P: 951-827-7750 | vpdueadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:vpdueadmin at ucr.edu>