[Orgvpdue] COVID 19 Talking Circles - Starting Today!

Vpdueadmin vpdueadmin at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 12 11:43:37 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

As Jennifer mentioned in her email last week, Undergraduate Education is partnering with Student Affairs and offering talking circles for students/staff regarding COVID.  The first meeting will be this afternoon at 2pm   Please register<https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUqcOygpz0iGtXEIct60qDQpNzBTCrnLNoe> today.  We look forward to seeing you at 2pm.

Mona Nelson
Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost & Dean of Undergraduate Education
University of California, Riverside
1100 Hinderaker Hall
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
P: 951-827-7750 | vpdueadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:vpdueadmin at ucr.edu>