[Orgvpdue] Reminder - Availability for Upcoming Provost Office Hours

Vpdueadmin vpdueadmin at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 9 09:02:02 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

My next round of office hours for staff is this Friday, August 13th and Tuesday, August 17th for faculty. There are still a few appointments available for each date.

Instead of gathering in a large forum, I like to use my office hours to chat with you 1:1 or in small groups. It's an opportunity to hear what's on your mind and have a conversation with you. It also gives me a chance to answer any questions or hear any concerns you may have, or you can use the time to share your perspectives and ideas.

To register for a 15-minute time slot, please go to the registration page<https://provost.ucr.edu/provost-office-hours> on the Provost's Office Website.

If the appointments fill up before you get a chance to register, please feel free to look ahead and schedule time at some of the other upcoming occurrences for faculty and staff.

Hope to see you there,

Elizabeth Watkins, PhD
Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor