[Orgvpdue] In Preparation for Our Next Org Meeting

Vpdueadmin vpdueadmin at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 3 14:01:16 PDT 2021

Good afternoon Undergraduate Education,

Our next Org meeting is scheduled for Thursday August 19th at 9am and as a reminder Provost Watkins will join us for the first half of the meeting.  The Provost will talk about her first 90 days at UCR and what she has gleaned from the campus. There will also be time for questions. Please email me your questions by Wednesday August 11th.

We have done a great job of helping our new Provost understand the nuances of Undergraduate Education and our impact on the university. Provost Watkins is aware of the functions of the Org and each of the individual units. We are asking her to join our meeting so you all can hear from her directly.

This is an opportunity for us to hear her perspective on things.

Mona Nelson (she/her/hers)
Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost & Dean of Undergraduate Education
University of California, Riverside
1100 Hinderaker Hall
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
P: 951-827-7750 | vpdueadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:vpdueadmin at ucr.edu>