[Orgvpdue] Fall 2020 UE Staff Survey

Vpdue vpdue at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 9 07:15:58 PDT 2020

Dear UE,

Earlier this year, you participated in a climate survey for our org, focusing on dynamics within your units. I know this is a difficult time with COVID, the start of fall term and budget worries. I want to make sure that we (UE) are doing all that we can to help. I have listened to your feedback. In fact, the  bi-weekly org-wide meetings grew, in part, out of feedback you provided in this survey last February. With the public health crisis, economic crisis, and this country's reckoning with racism, each moment feels unprecedented. And we want to be there for you. This survey can help me and the leadership team work to better support the daily work you do to help our community in reaching its full potential.
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_enVyfe2fiCZoz8F

As a reminder, this survey is anonymous (although you may provide your name) and should take 10 minutes.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing what we accomplish this coming academic year.

All the best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Brown, Ph.D.
Vice Provost and Dean of Undergraduate Education
Professor in Public Policy
1100 Hinderaker Hall
Tel: 951-827-7942
Fax: 951-827-7745