[Orgvpdue] Winter Celebration

Vpdue vpdue at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 24 10:29:18 PST 2020

Hello Undergraduate Education!

Our year end winter celebration will be held Thursday December 17th at 3pm.  Please register<https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAqcemhqT0iEtVqUSjpQ0iy2-hsbNUCSssC> with your NetID by Wednesday December 9th.

Come prepared - we will have a VIRTUAL BACKGROUND SHOWCASE. Be extravagant. Be festive. Be creative. Be you! There are no limits.  Showcase whatever you want.  It can be holiday themed, pictures of you, or your favorite things - e.g. Disneyland, sloths, cheese, UCR, etc.

Games will be announced at the event.

Mona N. and Samantha E.

[cid:image001.png at 01D6C24C.A5B6EC20]