[Orgvpdue] Follow-Up from our last UE Org Meeting - Feedback about fall

Vpdue vpdue at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 17 15:27:54 PDT 2020

Dear Undergraduate Education,

I can hardly believe the start of fall quarter is just around the corner. Our biweekly Org meetings have been great for communicating what is going on at UCR and getting your feedback and concerns - I also get to see your faces, bitmoji, and pictures!

Our next meeting is Wednesday August 26th at 12:30 pm. I want to make sure that we are addressing everything to ensure the best experience possible. Is there anything you think we are missing or that we need to collaborate on to help us better prepare for the fall?

Feel free to email me any thoughts before our next chat.

Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Brown, Ph.D.
Vice Provost and Dean of Undergraduate Education
Professor in Public Policy
1100 Hinderaker Hall
Tel: 951-827-7942
Fax: 951-827-7745