[Office-of-research] Grants.gov Limited System Availability Today (3/16/09)

Bruce Morgan bruce.morgan at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:10:33 PDT 2009

The Office of Research just received this notification from Grants.gov.

Bruce Morgan

Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research

Monday, March 16, 2009

Limited
<http://grants-gov.blogspot.com/2009/03/limited-system-availability-monday.h
tml>  System Availability Monday, 3/16/09, Starting at 8am

Grants.Gov is offering limited functionality at this time related to a
database server issue we experienced this morning. The server went offline
at approximately 8am, 3/16/09, and will not be returned to service until it
has been quality checked by the Grants.Gov System Integrator. The functional
areas affected by this database server issue include Grant Search, Grant
Application Download, and Grant Application Submission. There may also be
other functions affected by this issue.

The Grants.Gov Program Management Office will keep our user community
informed by updating this blog as information on system status becomes
available.

We do not know the specific time that full functionality will be restored.
Currently we expect Grants.Gov to be restored by Monday evening, 3/16/09.