[Office-of-research] Grants.gov update- Adobe Day
bruce.morgan at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 17 18:24:00 PDT 2007
Please disseminate this message to Grants.gov users within your unit.
On Thursday, July 19, 2007, from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time, there will
be a Grants.gov Stakholder Webcast. This webcast will also cover the
rescheduled Adobe Day, that will include:
* Hear from Adobe on the technology platform supporting this
* Learn about using the free Adobe Reader to complete grant
* Learn how the new forms will look and act when you are
completing your application.
It is not necessary to register for the webcast. Please see the below
instructions for accessing the webcase and meeting materials.
Before July 19:
* Go to http://www.hud.gov/webcasts/index.cfm
* Follow the instructions to download and test the free video player
used to watch the webcast. Please also remember to check that the viewer is
working some time before the webcast.
* If you require technical webcast assistance, call
202-708-6067 or check out the Help and Troubleshooting section on the
HUD webcast webpage.
On July 19:
* Go to http://www.hud.gov
* Go to the bottom right hand corner of the page to the section labeled
* At 12:30 a.m. EST (9:30am Pacific) July 19th, the Grants.gov
Stakeholder Webcast will be visible
* Click on this link and you will be connected (Please note that
this link for Grants.gov will not be available prior to July 19th at
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research
More information about the Office-of-research