[Microplantpath_faculty] Boyce Hall Key Update-Changing the locks back to original, no need for new keys.

Sabrina A Schuster sabrina.schuster at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 7 08:23:00 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to report the lost set of keys were found and as a result, Facilities Services will be changing the Boyce Hall locks back to the original settings this morning. Those of you who checked out the new keys and may have turned in old keys, please see Lacey Grawe, Boyce Hall, Room 1447 to exchange back. Those of you still holding the old keys please keep them as they will work again.

We appreciate your patience as we worked through this difficult event. Please keep keys and possessions secure and remember that individuals separating from your teams must turn in their keys. Please let us know if you have any questions and best wishes for a great day.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Transitioning to CNAS Dean's Office Facilities Liaison, Effective 10/1/2022

Sabrina A. Schuster, BS, MBA
Financial and Administrative Officer
[cid:image001.png at 01D8C293.09145C60]
951.827.3814 Voice | 951.543.5689 iPhone
BMPN Administrative Unit
900 University Avenue
Riverside, CA  92521
On Campus: Mon-Tues-Wed  Work Remote: Thurs-Fri
Zoom:  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/8303171506