[Microplantpath_faculty] Access for travel in Concur

Sabrina A Schuster sabrina.schuster at ucr.edu
Fri Jul 29 10:47:27 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I am diligently entering the personnel roles into the new travel application Concur for each of the units. If you are traveling in the near future and still do not have access, please send me a message and I will prioritize your entry. Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Sabrina A. Schuster, BS, MBA
Financial and Administrative Officer
[cid:image001.png at 01D8A338.97217D00]
951.827.3814 Voice | 951.543.5689 iPhone
BMPN Administrative Unit
900 University Avenue
Riverside, CA  92521
On Campus: Mon-Tues-Wed  Work Remote: Thurs-Fri
Zoom:  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/8303171506