[Microplantpath_faculty] Welcome Lacey Grawe, our new Event and Chair Assistant

Sabrina A Schuster sabrina.schuster at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 7 08:43:49 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I have great news to share! Lacey Grawe is our new Event and Chair Assistant, today is her first day, February 7th.  Lacey was a UCR student and began her career in the UCR Library 2011.  She progressed and promoted to more responsible positions which include Assistant I, Assistant II, and most recently Assistant Night Supervisor.  Lacey served on the Organizational Excellence Committee for the Library and brings great organizational skills, experience, and a dedicated work ethic to her job.  Welcome to BMPN Administration Lacey!

For the first time since June 2020, BMPN will be fully staffed.  Thank you to Maggie and Sarah for their time and effort serving on the recruitment committee.

Please also join me with a very special thank you to Maggie; who continued to maintain this position even though she promoted to C&G Analyst in October and will now be training and handing off the duties to Lacey.  Thank you Christine, Sarah, Joann, Jeanette, Guido, Maggie, Valerie, Debbie, Christopher, and Matt for your hard work, collaboration, and positivity as we have worked through these ever challenging times.

We are hoping for great things going forward, thank you to everyone for the patience and continued support.

Sincerely,

Sabrina A. Schuster, BS, MBA
Financial and Administrative Officer
BMPN Administrative Unit |
University of California, Riverside

Office: 951-827-3814 | Cell: 951-543-5689 | Email: sabrina at ucr.edu<mailto:sabrina at ucr.edu>
[Image]
Office Hours:  8:00 AM-5:00 PM, closed for lunch 12:00-1:00 PM
My Zoom Office:  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/8303171506