[Microbialecologygroup] Glassman lab meetings

Dylan Enright denri009 at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:42:10 PST 2024

Good afternoon everyone,

I will be leading discussion this week. This Friday we will be discussing this recent Zhang et al paper (of which Thomas Crowther is a co-author) exploring microbial beta-diversity patterns across a mountain climatic variability gradient. The paper appears interesting in its approach to use climate variability to try and answer some questions about microbial dispersal, selection, and endemism. I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks of this study this Friday. See you then,

https://nsojournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ecog.07049 <https://nsojournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ecog.07049>

Dylan Enright
Ph.D Candidate
Glassman Lab