[Microbialecologygroup] Microbial Ecology Reading Group W23 and Paper for 1/9

Sydney Glassman sydney.glassman at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 3 14:46:01 PST 2023

Dear all,

Hope you all had a good winter break and happy 2023!

We will be starting up Microbial Ecology Reading group again this quarter
on Monday 1/9 at 2:30pm. I have booked Boyce 1467 all meetings except 2/6
it will be in Boyce 3239.  Here is the paper for Monday 1/9:
https://sydneyglassman.files.wordpress.com/2022/11/chaudharyetal_aree_2022.pdf

Since there are 2 Mondays this quarter with Holidays - I am cancelling the
week of 1/16 due to MLK Jr Day and rescheduling it for Tuesday 2/21 instead
of Monday 2/20 due to President's day.

Every third week of the month we will be having Glassman lab meeting
instead of Microbial Ecology Reading Group (1/23, 2/21, 3/20).

Best,
Sydney

--
Dr. Sydney I. Glassman