[Microbialecologygroup] Microbial Ecology Reading Group S22 Thursdays 9am

Sydney Glassman sydneyg at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 18 07:04:53 PDT 2022

Dear all,

Thanks for filling out the when2meet. We have a time for Microbial Ecology
Reading Group for S22! It will be Thursdays 9-10:30am. I have requested
Boyce 1467 for those times. I've never had a reading group so early before,
should we trade off on bringing in baked goods?

We will be doing the reading group in person but here is a zoom link in
case we need it:

Sydney Glassman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Microbial Ecology Reading Group S22
Time: Mar 31, 2022 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Thu, 10 occurrence(s)
        Mar 31, 2022 09:00 AM
        Apr 7, 2022 09:00 AM
        Apr 14, 2022 09:00 AM
        Apr 21, 2022 09:00 AM
        Apr 28, 2022 09:00 AM
        May 5, 2022 09:00 AM
        May 12, 2022 09:00 AM
        May 19, 2022 09:00 AM
        May 26, 2022 09:00 AM
        Jun 2, 2022 09:00 AM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Weekly:
https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/tJMldu6rpzkjE9HLff3a18VgjZe7DKYY1gp-/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCvpjotGd2XuRCCRowEGoj4KOnxmHpEj_p1sBnjUCECOjXxPNhHZZZUKeGB

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97817392995

Meeting ID: 978 1739 2995
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,97817392995# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,97817392995# US (Houston)