[Microbialecologygroup] Microbial reading group July 5 and google sign up sheet

Sydney Glassman sydney.glassman at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 30 15:47:04 PDT 2022

Dear all,

As a reminder, next week (July 5) Fabi and Dylan will be giving practice
talks for MSA and the following week (July 12) will be canceled due to the
majority of the Glassman lab attending MSA.

I wanted to remind people that if they would like to present their data to
the group over the summer, please sign up on the spreadsheet that Marcos
made:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n6taw5JcmAtlK_haYgirpRqYUHgmVFABbh4UC8hus8U/edit#gid=0

This is a good opportunity for anyone who is not presenting at conferences
this summer (Ryan, Jesus, Anna, Basubi) to get practice presenting and to
share your findings with the group! And even if you are presenting older
data at a conference this summer but you have newer data that you would
like feedback on, then I also encourage you to sign up and share it with
the group.

Sydney
--
Dr. Sydney I. Glassman