[Microbialecologygroup] Paper for week 1: Tuesday March 30th

Fabiola Pulido-Chavez mpuli011 at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 26 12:19:23 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I will be leading the first reading group session of the quarter on*
Tuesday, March 30th. *So I have selected the following paper, "Pyrolyzed
substrates induce aromatic compound metabolism in the post-fire fungus,
Pyronema domesticum." It is a preprint; however, it is relevant to what we
study in the lab and what we plan to do in the near future, so I think it
is a good paper to start the quarter.

See you all on Tuesday,

Fabi Pulido-Chavez
Ph.D. Student
Plant Pathology
Department of Microbiology and Plant Pathology
University of California-Riverside
(559)765-5518
mpuli011 at ucr.edu