[Microbialecologygroup] microbial ecology group - do people want to meet in summer?

Sydney Glassman sydney.glassman at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 1 09:58:26 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Next week is the last week of Spring quarter. As spring 2021 comes to a
close, I'm writing to inquire if people are interested in continuing
microbial ecology reading group for the summer. Last summer, when we were
all cooped up because of the pandemic, there was a lot of interest in the
reading group and it was very well attended over the summer. However, I'm
not sure if people are similarly interested in keeping it going for this
summer. I do not think I'm up for running a weekly reading group for the
summer, but if people are interested, I could run it on a biweekly basis.
Please let me know if you are wanting this!

See you at 11am today to discuss this paper:
https://sydneyglassman.files.wordpress.com/2021/05/adkinsandmiesel_biogeochemistry_2021_article_post-fireeffectsofsoilheatingi.pdf

Sydney

--
Dr. Sydney I. Glassman