[Microbialecologygroup] Fwd: [Ccb_faculty] Fwd: [Ccb_gsr_listserv] Fall CCB grad students meeting

Sydney Glassman sydney.glassman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:16:25 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Darrel Jenerette <darrel.jenerette at ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 2:45 PM
Subject: [Ccb_faculty] Fwd: [Ccb_gsr_listserv] Fall CCB grad students
meeting
To: <ccb_faculty at lists.ucr.edu>, Annika Rose-Person <arose012 at ucr.edu>,
Debbie Brown <debbie.brown at ucr.edu>

All,
Quick turnaround for today, but the CCB Grad student group is having it's
2020-2021 kickoff meeting today at 4pm. Please let your new grad students
know or others who may not already be engaged. This group is an
interdepartmental resource for students who want to engage in conservation
issues both in research and in practice. The group also provides social
opportunities for students.

After today, students can get engaged by joining the CCB student listserv,
students can contact either Annika, current leadership, or Debbie Brown .

Best wishes
Darrel