[Microbialecologygroup] Microbial Ecology Reading Group Winter 2021

Sydney Glassman sydney.glassman at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 9 12:54:59 PST 2020

Dear all,

Thanks for participating in Microbial Ecology Read Group Fall 2020 - we
decided that today was the last day of reading group for the quarter and
for 2020, so if I don't see  you before then, have a happy new year!!

We need to choose a new time for winter 202.  Because I'm teaching 4 days a
week next quarter I don't have time to do reading group weekly, so we will
meet every other week starting week of January 11.

 Here is a when2meet, to choose a time:
https://www.when2meet.com/?10504351-yGxcK

--
Dr. Sydney I. Glassman