[Health Prof Adv Center] Western University of Health Sciences Preview Day - December 1st

Health Professions Advising Center med-health-careers at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:38:14 PST 2012

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBCCB.9F47D3C0]

This message is forwarded on behalf of Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona.  Please direct questions to Western U's Office of University Recruitment-contact info below.

Pre-Health students are invited to join us for Preview Day<http://prospective.westernu.edu/campusevents?utm_source=pd-invite1-generic&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=recruitment> and have an in-depth look at Western University of Health Sciences on Saturday, December 1, 2012!

There will be program-specific breakout sessions with information on admissions and curriculum. In addition, you'll hear directly from:

  *   Founding President Dr. Philip Pumerantz
  *   WesternU faculty members
  *   Current WesternU students
  *   Admission representatives
Preview Day provides a great opportunity to have interprofessional interactions with prospective students who are interested in all of our programs. This event functions the same way as a program-specific information session, but we will be holding multiple info sessions on one day. Please note that since the info sessions run concurrently, students may only sign up for one session.

All attendees will begin the morning with breakfast and a resource fair.  Students will then attend the session for the program of their interest.

For more information on all of our programs, visit our Prospective Students website.<http://prospective.westernu.edu?utm_source=pd-invite1-generic&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=recruitment>

Please join us for this exciting event! Feel free to forward to any other interested individuals!

To RSVP for this event<http://prospective.westernu.edu/campusevents?utm_source=pd-invite1-generic&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=recruitment>, please select SIGN UP in the Preview Day box!

In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability who may need assistance during their visit to our campus. If you require any reasonable accommodations while on campus, please contact us below:

Sincerely,

Office of University Recruitment/
Strategic Enrollment Management
309 E. 2nd Street