[Health Prof Adv Center] FW: Inland Empire Scholarship Fund Announcement

Health Professions Advising Center med-health-careers at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Dec 3 09:14:46 PST 2012

This message is sent on behalf of the Inland Empire Scholarship Fund.

To be eligible for the Inland Empire Scholarship Fund Scholarship applicants must have a permanent address in Riverside or San Bernardino counties, have at least one parent who is Chicano, Mexicano, or Latino, and be low-income as defined by federal poverty guidelines.

Applicants must complete the IESF on-line application between November 1 and February 1 each year. The link to the on-line application can be found on the IESF website: http://iesfbecas.org/

If you have any questions please feel free to call Dr. Manuela Sosa (IESF President/CEO) or Mr. Randy Sosa (IESF Treasurer) at (909) 825-8434.

If I can be of further assistance please feel free to call me at (951) 204-8499.

Dennis Lopez
On behalf of the Inland Empire Scholarship Fund