[MHCP med health careers program] Pre Health Students: Flying Sams Meeting - TUESDAY 6:10pm

Medical & Health Careers Program med-health-careers at lists.ucr.edu
Sat Jan 29 22:10:38 PST 2011

The following is an announcement for the Next Flying Samaritans
<http://flyingsamselhongo.com/>  Mtg.

For more info about the Flying Samaritans, click here
<http://flyingsamselhongo.com/> .

Hello Sammers,

I hope your quarter is going well. I would like to invite you all to our
general meeting next Tuesday, February 1st at 6:10 PM - 7:00 PM in UNLH
1000.

Aside from having clinic sign-ups for our February clinic that will be on
Saturday, February 19th, we will also have a presentation about the Clinical
Care Extenders (CCE) volunteer opportunities and program. Pizza and drinks
will be served.

Hope to see you there!

Connie Martin

Flying Samaritans President 2010-2011