[med-health-careers] Eye-Glass Drive - Student Run Health Clinic

Medical & Health Careers Program med-health-careers at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Nov 13 11:42:50 PST 2009

The Student-Run Health Clinic is holding a collection drive for prescription
glasses for our patients!

Every other Wednesday, the SRHC serves to provide medical care to the
homeless and indigent population of Riverside. In an effort to provide
optometric care to our patients, we are holding this drive to collect
glasses to then give out during clinic.

If you have old pairs of glasses, or expired prescriptions, we'll take them!
We have collection boxes in the Honors Office and in the Biomedical Sciences
Hallway (in the Statistics Building, if you go up the stairs facing the
statue/pillar and through the glass doors; it is the first floor/basement,
down the hallway and around the corner from Stats B650). We'll have boxes in
the Rivera and Science libraries in the first week of December (Nov. 30 -
Dec. 4) as well.

MEDICAL AND HEALTH CAREERS PROGRAM