[med-health-careers] Great Opportunity for Pre Meds - this weekend

Medical & Health Careers Program med-health-careers at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Oct 21 14:57:53 PDT 2008

Dear Students,

For all students interested in medical school and a medical career, there is
a great opportunity to attend a pre med conference at UC Irvine.  Please
visit their website to learn more about the schedule and to register.  These
events offer a unique opportunity to gather a lot of information and learn a
lot.  I want to particularly encourage any first year students to attend.

We will be gathering with a group of other UCR students that will carpool
and depart from campus so you do not need to feel that you are going alone.
If you want to join the group, please register on the UC Irvine site below.
 <https://www.oasprod3.com/uciprehealthconference/>
https://www.oasprod3.com/uciprehealthconference/

After you have registered, please send an email to Albert Chevez
(chevez at ucr.edu), Director of the Medical and Health Careers Program, in
order to find out more details about the carpool and group departure.

Sincerely,
MHCP Staff