[med-health-careers] Summer Research Opportunity - deadline in 3 days

Medical & Health Careers Program med-health-careers at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 12 10:27:01 PDT 2008

Emacs!

Dear Students,

The Medical and Health Careers Program will resume the weekly
announcements at the beginning of the Spring quarter.  In the
interim, we want to make you aware of a great summer research
opportunity at Loma Linda University.

The deadline is only 3 DAYS AWAY. Given this is a very busy time in
the academic calendar, I encourage you to contact the Project Manager
(info below) if you might have difficulty completing the app. in a
timely manner.

Summer Research Program: Center for Health Disparities and Molecular
Medicine (CHDMM)  at the Loma Linda University School of Medicine

The deadline is March 15.

Follow the link below for more information.

For application info including requirements, please click on the link below.

<http://www.llu.edu/llu/medicine/chdmm/>LLU Summer Research

http://www.llu.edu/llu/medicine/chdmm/

On the left menu select Education and training then scroll down and
select the undergraduate training program to download an application.

Karen Espinoza is the project manager and she recommends downloading
the print application rather than applying on line since it allows
you designate a faculty mentor where the on line app. does not.

Send application to:

Karen Espinoza, MSHSA
Project Manager
Office for Student Development
Mortensen Hall 132
11085 Campus Street
Loma Linda, CA 92350
Tel 909.0558.8735 or 558.1000 ext 88622
email <mailto:kespinozaq at llu.edu>kespinozaq at llu.edu

ALBERT T. CHEVEZ
Director, Medical and Health Careers Program
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, RIVERSIDE
College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
951-827-7968 direct
951-827-4510 fax
mhcp.ucr.edu
chevez at ucr.edu