[med-health-careers] Are you applying for 2009 admission to medical, dental, pharmacy or other HP school?

Medical & Health Careers Program med-health-careers at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Jul 31 15:25:16 PDT 2008

Dear Medical and Health Careers Program Students,

If you are applying for 2009 admission to a health professions
program (medical, dental, pharmacy or other) and have not already
done so, please go to our website to sign up to receive important
news and announcements.

http://www.mhcp.ucr.edu/applying.html

We have just sent out detailed information about completing
secondary/supplemental applications that should be of interest and
help to you.  If you are applying and did not receive this, let us
know and we will forward this information to you.

MHCP staff are available to assist with both your primary and
secondary/supplemental applications. If you'd like to schedule an
appointment, please contact Danny Solis at danielso at ucr.edu or 951-827-6233.

Regards,
MHCP Staff