[Mathemeritus] Admin operations adjustment Monday and Friday

Melissa Gomez melissa.gomez at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 10 00:36:57 PDT 2022

Dear All,

Our administrative team will be shifting to remote operations tomorrow through Monday, June 13th as a precautionary measure due to a possible exposure. Our office and window will be closed and we expect to resume normal business hours and in person operations on Tuesday.  Should that change, I will provide an update.

Supplies will be available in the copy room over the weekend. Just a reminder to please keep your keys with you at all times to access rooms during this temporary closure.  We apologize for any inconvenience but appreciate your understanding as we do our part to keep our department and community healthy.

Best,
Melissa