[IIGBCORES_All] Genomics Core Single Cell Genomics Lunch & Learn March 13

Gencore gencore at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 8 16:35:20 PST 2024

Dear All,

Please join us in Keen Hall 2018 on March 13 to learn more about cell counting and imaging solutions to advance your single-cell genomics workflow. We'll be showcasing the Cellometer K2 Fluorescent Cell Counter, a dual-fluorescence cell counter with built-in assays and cell types designed for primary cell analysis.

We will have a seminar and pizza in the conference room from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and then bring us your samples in the lab from 12:45 to 2 PM.

Best,
Genomics Core & Revvity

[cid:image001.png at 01DA7176.8C353DB0]