[IIGBCORES_All] Regarding the "Your Work Order ORD####### has been opened" messages

Benjamin K Terao benjamin.terao at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 4 10:02:52 PST 2024

Good morning, IIGB Cores customers,

You may receive messages with the subject "Your Work Order ORD####### has been opened". These are charges that have been pending for the Jun 2023- Feb 2024 period in which campus did not have a way of billing for services in the Cores. Now that a web recharge system has been provided, IIGB entering these charges.

We apologize that you may receive a lot of notifications while these services are being entered. We expect to be working on these charges this week and likely next week as well. Please let me or amanda.pattek at ucr.edu<mailto:amanda.pattek at ucr.edu> if you have questions regarding these charges.

Benjamin Terao
Financial Services Analyst 2
(951) 827- 6254  │ benjamin.terao at ucr.edu<mailto:benjamin.terao at ucr.edu>  | Useful Links<https://iigb.ucr.edu/department-resources>
1206 Genomics Bldg  | IIGB | University of California, Riverside
[cid:image001.png at 01DA6E1B.1EE09CE0]<https://iigb.ucr.edu/>[cid:image002.png at 01DA6E1B.1EE09CE0]<https://cepceb.ucr.edu/>