[IIGBCORES_All] Genomics Core Seminar on RNA genomics solutions on Thursday (6/1 ) @10am Genomics 1102A

Wei Zhang wezhang at ucr.edu
Fri May 26 13:24:39 PDT 2023

Dear All,

Please join IIGB Genomics Core June 2023 Seminar “LEARN ABOUT ECLIPSEBIO'S
RNA GENOMICS SOLUTIONS” on Thursday, June 1 at 10 am PST
at Genomics Auditorium 1102A & Lobby. In this seminar, we will learn RNA
genomics solutions, specifically, eCLIP technology, to study RNA binding
proteins, miRNA target genes, and m6A modifications. Additionally, our own
scientist, Thomas Hollin, a Postdoc from Dr. Karine Le Roch's Lab, will
give us a case study by presenting “Genome-Wide Analysis of RNA-Protein
Interactions in Plasmodium falciparum Using eCLIP-Seq
<https://link.springer.com/protocol/10.1007/978-1-0716-1681-9_9>".

Eclipsebio <https://eclipsebio.com/> offers RNA genomics solutions with
Next Generation Sequencing technologies to accelerate the development of
tomorrow’s key RNA genomics discoveries and medicines. Simplify your RNA
research with our suite of cutting-edge kits, services, bioinformatics, and
custom solutions to unlock the potential of RNA.

Please come and join us! Feel free to bring your research projects and
questions for a talk with us.
[image: UCR Seminar Eclipsebio final.jpg]
Best,
Genomics Core, Dr. Karine Le Roch Lab, and Eclipsebio Team

--
*Wei Zhang, Ph.D. (she/her)*
Academic Coordinator, Genomics Core