[IIGBCORES_All] Tomorrow: IIGB Seminar 12/16 - Pieter Dorrestein

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 15 15:12:09 PST 2022

Dear IIGB,

Please (virtually) join us tomorrow for the last IIGB seminar of fall quarter, tomorrow, Friday December 16th. Amancio and the Metabolomics Core will be hosting Dr. Pieter Dorrestein from UCSD for a noon seminar entitled: "Changing our understanding of biochemical pathways through mining public metabolomics data".

Those interested in joining this virtual only seminar should use this link<https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95321043500?pwd=ZVVmUlZ6STJveDNEb2NWWTJCbVhNUT09>, starting at noon.

And, in case we miss you at this event, next quarter's seminars will start on January 13th, 2023. Have a good winter break everyone!

[cid:image001.png at 01D91097.76E27900]