[IIGBCORES_All] Departure from the Proteomics Core

Nathan Hendricks nhend002 at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 29 09:48:28 PDT 2021

Dear users,

I have accepted another position and will be leaving the Proteomics Core.
Work in the core will continue until July 23rd, my final day. My focus in
these last weeks will be to complete the current workload, so my ability to
accept entirely new projects may be limited.

I want to thank all the researchers and persons at UCR that have made this
a great experience. I will sincerely miss the campus community and many
kind interactions I have had here.

Best,
Nathan
--