[IIGBCORES_All] Sanger Sequencing Workshop and February Sale

Matthew Collin matthew.collin at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:09:16 PST 2021

Dear IIGB Core users

To highlight our sanger sequencing service, the IIGB Genomics Core is
offering a Limited Time Sanger Sequencing Sale for the month of February
only.

For every three samples submitted, one will be free.

Part of the rationale for the sale is to demonstrate the demand for Sanger
sequencing on campus despite the pandemic. This sale price enables labs to
test our service for a cost effective price, and hopefully remind users of
the quality that can be attained on campus while supporting our Core
facilities.

Please enter your sequencing submissions as usual on the IIGB Billing &
Reservation site, and we will adjust the number of samples billed on our
end. The sale will be applied on each submission sheet, and will not roll
over to subsequent submissions if you have non-multiples of 3.

Additionally I will be running a sanger sequencing workshop on February 8th
at 2 PM.
Matthew Collin is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sanger Workshop
Time: Feb 8, 2021 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96996563469?pwd=V0ZjNjlYY0VLb09FRTFMcFVvRS9Cdz09
Meeting ID: 969 9656 3469
Passcode: 621186

The workshop will cover:

Sanger sequencing overview
Changes to sequencing at the Genomics Core
Recommended input amounts and primer concentrations
Troubleshooting sequencing issues.

Thank you,
Matt

--