[IIGBCORES_All] New Genomics Core Rates

Matthew Collin matthew.collin at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 4 14:53:03 PST 2021

Dear Genomics Core Users,

Happy New Year and thank you to everyone for the support and understanding
shown to the core personnel.

Here are the new approved rates for the IIGB Genomics Core. Unfortunately
some rates needed to increase due to changing supply costs. Additionally,
we have some new service charges (blue). Most notably we have decreased the
Sanger sequencing from $4.75 per tube and $ 4 per plate rxn to $4 per tube
and $3.5 per plate reaction.

One recent equipment addition, which may be of interest, is our Opentrons
pipetting robot. This robot has both an easy to use protocol designer and
used python if users wanted to write their own protocols. The robot has
several different pipette heads for most applications as well as a magnetic
module for plate bead clean ups.

Thank you,
IIGB Genomics Core

--