[IIGBCORES_All] Keen Hall Fob Access

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 25 13:35:40 PDT 2021

Core Users,

The Keen Hall fob system is back working so you can access the entrances and rooms with your issued fobs.  The problem seems likely to have stemmed from the power outage, which we could not anticipate.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused everyone.

Thank you,

Carmen McCree | Financial Services Analyst
University of California, Riverside
Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Office: 951.827.2601| E-mail: carmen.mccree at ucr.edu<mailto:carmen.mccree at ucr.edu>
Alternate contact: IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu>
There is still an on-going problem with the fob system on Keen Hall lab doors.  The campus lock shop and the lock manufacturer are working on a resolution this week.  Please plan on using the cores during business hours until further notice.

The Core personnel may be able to assist you in entering the lab areas.
                Genomics Core/Holly or Clay Clark:  gencore at ucr.edu<mailto:gencore at ucr.edu>
                Microscopy Core/David Carter: David.carter at ucr.edu<mailto:David.carter at ucr.edu>

Also, you can contact our office at IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu> or (951) 827-2601 between the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm for assistance getting into the labs.  We will only let in people who have a fob in their name with access to that core.

If you have any questions, please contact us at IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu>.