[IIGBCORES_All] Keen Hall Fob Access

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 18 14:49:14 PDT 2021

Core Users,

Please be advised that the fob access system is not working for most of the Keen Hall lab and exterior doors.  You can access the building through the 1st Floor Glass doors with your fob.  The Core personnel will be able to assist you in entering the lab areas.  Also, you can contact our office at IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu> or (951) 827-2601 between the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm for assistance.

We are hoping to have the issue resolved withing the next 24 hours.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Carmen McCree | Financial Services Analyst
University of California, Riverside
Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Office: 951.827.2601| E-mail: carmen.mccree at ucr.edu<mailto:carmen.mccree at ucr.edu>
Alternate contact: IIGBadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:IIGBadmin at ucr.edu>
My Schedule: Mon., Wed., & Fri. 8am-5pm PST