[IIGB_All] HW: Open House @ USDA Repository 3/25

Benjamin K Terao benjamin.terao at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 21 08:17:35 PDT 2024

From: Botanyemail <botanyemail-bounces at lists.ucr.edu> On Behalf Of Bpschair
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 5:50 PM
To: botanyemail at lists.ucr.edu
Subject: [Botanyemail] Fwd: can you please distribute? open house at Repository

Hi Everyone,   I’m forwarding an invitation to an open house at the USDA National Clonal Germplasm Repository next week, Monday 3/25, from 9 to 4:30.  This is a great opportunity to see their operation.

They are located just across the street at Ag Ops.  Exact location is shown on the attached flyer.

Best, Patty

Begin forwarded message: