[IIGB_All] Appy for mini grants

Gencore gencore at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 29 09:16:00 PST 2024

Dear IIGB Community,

Are you interested in applying next-generation sequencing (NGS) or long-read sequencing techniques in your favorite research projects? The mini-grant opportunities from Element Biosciences and PacBio may help you explore pilot projects.

To support the success of the IIGB community, we're happy to offer free consultations regarding the applications using NGS and long-read sequencing techniques and platforms. Please note that the Genomics Core is not involved in providing the above mini-grants, nor do we receive incentives from these vendors. Please get in touch with Element Biosciences and PacBio regarding the rules for proposal submission at each of the vendor's websites.

2024 AVITI(tm) Agrigenomics Grant: https://www.elementbiosciences.com/apply-for-the-aviti-for-agrigenomics-grant

2024 PACBIO SMRT GRANT: HUMAN RNA: https://www.pacb.com/engage/smrt-grant/

[cid:image001.png at 01DA5293.91D44A10]

Sincerely,