[IIGB_All] FW: Stop by the Genomics Lobby for Final Day of MCBL Bake Sale! Dia de los Muertos Special

Benjamin K Terao benjamin.terao at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 1 09:16:02 PDT 2023

Dear all,

¡Feliz Día de los Muertos! (Happy Day of the Dead!)

Today is the LAST day to support the Microbiology Grad Student Association Bake Sale as we raise funds for events in the upcoming year. We will be in the Genomics Lobby from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm. The featured item for today is our intricately designed skull-cakes (see below) inspired by Dia de los Muertos. There will be special sales and discounts so make sure to stop by even if you have already purchased from us before.

Have a great day!

Carl Mendoza
Ph.D. candidate | Judelson Lab (1237 Genomics)
President | Microbiology GSA
Department of Microbiology and Plant Pathology
University of California, Riverside
he/him

[cid:ii_lofyh3a80]
[cid:ii_lofyhklg1]

[https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>