[IIGB_All] Visiting Bioinformatics Faculty - May 12th

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Wed May 10 12:18:29 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues please see below the info for the Seminar on Single cell sequencing, Friday May 12th 11AM in Bourns A125.

Be powerful.
Katie
Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521