[IIGB_All] Careers in Biotech/Industry Workshops

Botany GSA bpscminigsa at gmail.com
Mon May 8 10:43:20 PDT 2023

Apologies, we didn't include the time for the "Coaching session: Applying
for industry science jobs with a graduate degree" workshop. This workshop
will take place from *1-2PM on Wednesday, May 17th in Campbell Hall 104. *This
workshop is a part of the BPSC Annual Research Symposium, "Plants in a
Changing Climate: From Cells to Communities."
<https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/bpscsymposium2023/>

To further clarify, any undergraduate, graduate, or post-doc can attend
both of these workshops. No registration or sign-up is required, just
simply show up!

Best,
BGSA

bpscminigsa at gmail.com