[IIGB_All] Opentron liquid handers

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 23 16:40:01 PDT 2023

Greetings everyone,

I hope you're all doing powerfully. I wanted to take a moment to share some exciting news with you before the start of your weekend. We now have two Opentron liquid handlers available for use in Keen 2014. These liquid handlers were previously utilized in the COVID lab and have been successfully placed and assembled for your use.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Rodolfo for granting us permission to utilize these instruments effectively. I would also like to acknowledge Kathy Borkovich for her valuable support, the IIGB genome core for their help and input, and EH&S for their assistance in this process.

Let's make the most of this opportunity and continue to make significant progress together.

Wishing you a powerful weekend ahead!

Be powerful.

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370;  Fax: (951) 827-5155