[IIGB_All] Plan orders for sequencing kits during 2023 FISCAL CLOSE (6/14-7/7)

Wei Zhang wezhang at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 2 08:59:43 PDT 2023

Dear All,

We hope this email finds you well! Due to the FISCAL CLOSE in 2023,
Genomics Core’s orders will not be processed from June 14th to July 7th. We
would like to remind our regular and potential users that *please let us
know ASAP if you plan any sequencing project(s) via MiSeq, NextSeq 500, and
NextSeq 2000 or any large-scale library prep project(s) during June and
July*. As such, we can place orders upfront to ensure no delay for your
sequencing and library prep project(s).

We appreciate your continued support! Please feel free to let us know if
you have any questions or concerns!

*Reference for sequencing kits*
[image: NGSFlyer.jpg]

Best,