[IIGB_All] FW: REMINDER: Notice: BPS Admin Offices Closing Early, Wednesday July 12th

Benjamin K Terao benjamin.terao at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 12 10:17:47 PDT 2023

The IIGB administrative office staff will be joining our BPS admin colleagues at 3:30 pm today 7/12/23 for a staff event. Our student assistant will still be in our 1206 Genomics office to help with any requests during that time.

Please feel free to email myself or amanda.pattek at ucr.edu<mailto:amanda.pattek at ucr.edu> with any questions.

Thank you,
--
Ben Terao